This is the ONLY board course that MARKS YOUR QUESTIONS and gives you feedback!
Regardless of what Board Course you choose… please watch this video!
You want to know what ‘stuff’ to focus on in your exam prep? GO TO THE SOURCE!
The video takes you through SAICA’s marking comments from the Jan 2020 ITC, to show you what SAICA is saying about what students are struggling with and what they need to focus on. As you think about your study prep… you HAVE to focus on these skills.
- What SAICA says: 0 – 25 minutes
- How the Tabaldi ITC Board Course is designed to address SAICA’s comments: 25:00 to end
Does this sound like you?
Why do I love our course?
Because the course focusses on HOW to do stuff. We focus on the UNDERLYING SKILLS you need, that most students struggle with.
Here are the skills we TEACH you. Step-by-step approaches to make sure you get these skills right:
For each one of the above skills, you do an ITC question and submit it to us after going through the ‘How to’ videos, so we can help you apply and use the skill.
You can see that each skill will help you improve ALL your subjects.
Yes, it’s got all your technical knowledge too!
Here’s what it includes:
- Technical content (all your subjects and examinable topics)
- Communication and Application skills PRACTICAL advice (Skills 1 – 8)
- Lecturer feedback for multiple questions you’ve attempted (Yes, we CHECK your attempts and give you feedback!)
- Study Mindset and Strategy content (Your mental space, mindset, study habits, emotional challenges and performance anxiety)
These elements cover ALL the components of your exam, from the knowledge, to the application and communication (which we so often ignore or focus on least… mostly because we don’t actually know HOW to do it!), getting guidance from lecturers on how YOU’RE doing and how to improve, and what’s going on in your head, anxieties, fears, and all those things that DO affect your studying and exams, that we don’t really address.
Having a lecturer give you feedback on YOUR ATTEMPT is so powerful.
We can give you guidance on what you need to work on, whether you’re assessing your own weaknesses correctly, how your communication and application is coming along. It has an incredibly powerful impact on the quality of students’ questions, and if we can START this as early in the course as possible, we have time to help you fix your issues. We don’t just tell you whether you’re ‘right or wrong’… we tell you WHY, and HOW to fix it! That’s incredibly rare, and I’m so excited at the impact this has on your studying.
The ITC exam is now MOSTLY made of discussion-type questions. Candidates can no longer ignore this skill
This course is a joint creation, between Tabaldi Education, and Yvonne Starkey CA(SA)
What does the January 2022 ITC Board Course include?
What will this course help you with?
Your success at ITC will depend on your ability to USE any knowledge you have to solve the problem that the examiners have set for you.
How does the January 2022 ITC Board Course work?
After going through the Study Mindset and Study Strategy, you should have a different mindset and understanding of what you’re working towards.
- Every Task is designed to help you with a specific skill (See the skills above). We will explain why it’s important, and give you steps and a methodology for how to work on this skill.
- We’ll give you a question to practice this, you’ll submit it to us and we’ll give you feedback and guidance on how to work on this skill. After this you’ll do a DIY question to ‘fix’ whatever we discussed.
(If you have theory / knowledge issues, you can access the PGDA syllabus to go through the videos / content on that area)
- Then, you’ll move to the next task.
- There are 8 skills and tasks. At the end of this, you’ll do Two sim exams, combining all these skills, which we’ll give you feedback on. This will further guide your studying and skills focus
- We’ll run live sessions to go through updates, and tricky areas (These will be recorded)
Student comments on our ITC course:
YES, you can register and get started on the course work. We already have students working towards their Jan 2022 Exam
Speak to Helen at Tabaldi Education: email@example.com
She will answer any queries you have regarding this course
Yeah, we understand. Finances are a challenge. (which is why we’ve added an instalment option)
The biggest reason for this is the amount of individual lecturer interaction EACH candidate gets.
It’s a lot cheaper to distribute notes, share pre-recorded videos and even do live sessions where you’re reaching dozens of students at once. But this course also requires us lecturers to spend time on each of your questions, one-by-one… that’s seriously time-consuming!!! Super-important for you.. but it takes time!
This course includes about 13 questions that you’ll do, and submit to us for feedback, as well as 2 Sim Exams with feedback.