Does this sound like you?
- My studying isn’t as effective anymore
- I used to do ok when I studied, but now I can’t get decent results no matter what I do
- My studying stresses me out so much that it affects me every day
- I’m worried that I’m not smart enough to pass this. Perhaps I chose the wrong career
- I can never seem to finish the syllabus or stick to my study plans
- I KNOW I should do more questions, but I just never get to them
- I’m worried that I’ll never get this right. I can’t see how to improve my marks
Questions this course will answer:
- Why aren’t your study habits working anymore?
- How did your studying at school affect your studying today?
- How does your personality impact your studying?
- Why are you so uncomfortable with doing questions?
- Why are you so worried about what other people think?
- Why are you so stressed out by your studying?
- Why do the questions feel SO different from how they used to be?