Does this sound like you?
- My studying isn’t as effective anymore
- I used to do ok when I studied, but now I can’t get decent results no matter what I do
- My studying stresses me out so much that it affects me every day
- I’m worried that I’m not smart enough to pass this. Perhaps I chose the wrong career
- I struggle with anxiety. I also feel discouraged a lot. Perhaps to the point I wonder if I’m not depressed
- I can never seem to finish the syllabus or stick to my study plans
- I KNOW I should do more questions, but I just never get to them
- I’m worried that I’ll never get this right. I can’t see how to improve my marks
Questions this course will answer:
- Why aren’t your study habits working anymore?
- Why do you feel a ‘gap’ between your studying, and the exams?
- How do all the changes in technology and the profession affect your exams and studying?
- Should your study approach change? How? Why?
- What should you be focussing on when you study?
- Why can you spend hours studying something and still not do questions on it?
- Why do the questions feel SO different from how they used to be?
- What’s the purpose of doing questions? (Spoiler alert… this is not what you think!)