need help with your Audit supplementary exam?
Submit Two Mock Tests
Get DETAILED Exam Technique and mark gathering feedback from me
days left to register
“My marks were still so disappointing after I did the case studies…. But wow…. The feedback she gives and the tips, especially the motivation, that made me believe in myself again.
It will definitely assist me in answering my future auditing papers. I look forward to write the supplementary and this because of Yvonne!!!! Every paper I’ve written after the feedback has been so much easier and my marks keep on improving. The feedback teach you how to keep an open mind and to never lose hope. Like Yvonne says: ” My goal is to pass the question and I don’t have to know everything in order to do that”. Always keep that in mind.
I thank you so much for believing in me and for all the effort you put into the feedback.”
AUE Supp Course – Jan 2019
how does it work?
I’ll email you Question 1 (40 marks) when you register
- Do first question, mark, send me case study and solution, and answers to my questions on how the question went
- I’ll mark and give you feedback on exam technique and ‘quickest’ focus areas
I’ll return within 5 days
- Look through feedback for the ‘quick wins’
- Do second question, mark, send case study and solution and answers to my questions on how the question went
Attempt and Submit Q2
- I’ll mark and give you feedback
- Exam technique assessment
- ‘Quickest’ focus areas
- Quick comparison to First attempt (ie: have you improved)
I’ll return Q2 within 5 days
Full course: R900
You have to register by 3 Jan (So that I have time to mark, and you have time to ‘fix’ stuff)
Half course (ie: one question only) R500
You have to register by 10 Jan
- If you don’t submit your attempt on time, I can’t get you your feedback on time.
- The earlier you submit your attempts, the more time you have to work on exam technique and my tips
- No excuses, no refunds for non-submissions.
- I have limited time, so can accept limited students for this.
- No theory
- Tutor sessions discussed and charged separately