Does this sound like you?
You may have passed PGDA / CTA, but you still feel uncomfortable doing questions, and you STILL feel you don’t know enough!
What does the ITC Exam Course include?
What will this course help you with?
Your success at ITC will depend on your ability to USE any knowledge you have to solve the problem that the examiners have set for you.
How does the ITC Exam Course work?
After going through the Study Coaching Basics and Study Strategy, you should have a different mindset and understanding of what you’re working towards.
- Every Task is designed to help you with a specific skill (See the tasks above). We will explain why it’s important, and give you steps and a methodology for how to work on this skill.
- We’ll give you a question to practice this, you’ll submit it to us and we’ll give you feedback and guidance on how to work on this skill. After this you’ll do a DIY question to ‘fix’ whatever we discussed.
(If you have theory / knowledge issues, you can access the PGDA syllabus to go through the videos / content on that area)
- Then, you’ll move to the next task.
- There are 8 Tasks. At the end of this, you’ll do Two sim exams, combining all these skills, which we’ll give you feedback on. This will further guide your studying and skills focus
Speak to Helen at Tabaldi Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
She will answer any queries you have regarding this course
Yes. If you follow our advice.
We will push you to DO questions and DO the work. Without this, you can’t improve.
It will be uncomfortable, you will feel horrible about ‘not doing better in questions’, but you will see improvements quickly if you do what we say.
You can see all the payment details here
You can pay via EFT or Credit Card, and there are instalment options as well.
Yeah, we understand. It is a challenge.
This course includes a LOT of content, as well as customised lecturer feedback:
- The FULL PGDA syllabus.
- 8 questions that you’ll do, and submit to us for feedback.
- 2 Sim Exams with feedback
- A discussion forum